CD-ROM "Kazakhstani Chronicle"
Languages: English, Russian, Kazakh (Arabic script)
The CD-ROM gives a short history of Kazakhstan, perceived through
articles of the first Kazakhstani newspapers printed in Arabic
alphabet from 1913 to 1932.
The CD-ROM covers
many aspects of Kazakh history including culture, art, medicine, law,
The persons responsible for the project:
- Shaimardanova Z.D., Director of the Preserv ation Centre of the
- Sapargaliev E.B., Director of the Centre of Design and Programme
Standard requirements, PC, self-charging.
Minimal computer configuration:
- Pentium processor-based personal computer (Pentium 150 recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- 16 MB of RAM on Windows 95/98 (32 MB recommended)
- 24 MB of RAM on Windows NT (32 MB recommended)
- 10 MB of available hard disk space
- 8x CD-ROM drive
- sound deviñe (recommended)
Terms: CD-ROM, distributed under the terms of
the GNU General Public
HeritageNet agreement. It runs on Windows.